Nemo GRABO – Electric Suction Cup
Apply for finance
The Nemo GRABO is a revolutionary tool that is changing the way we carry heavy items. Nemo GRABO can lift up-to 375Lbs!
The Nemo GRABO can grab all manner of materials.
These are the materials the Nemo GRABO can work with:
- Glass. The GRABO is perfect for a glazier.
- Laminated cardboard.
- Plastics of all types.
- Wood, both rough and smooth.
- Metals. The GRABO sees no challenge in picking up metal with diamond plate or other uneven patterned surfaces.
- Tiles, smooth and patterned/uneven surfaces.
- GRABO works great with concrete, paving stones, granite and other less porous stones.
- Dry Wall
How Much Can the Nemo GRABO lift?
The maximum weight a Nemo GRABO can hold depends on two things.
- The way you are carrying the material.
- They type of material you are carrying.
Nemo GRABO is Easy to use!
Simply do the following:
- Place the GRABO on the item that you want to move.
- Press the green button to activate the vacuum. Once the vacuum is activated it creates a strong suction allowing it to easily stick to any non-porous surface.
- Smoothly lift the item and move it to where you want to place it. For maximum lift, the vacuum can stay activated even while you are moving your item. The rubber-protected pressure gauge will allow you to always monitor the vacuum pressure level.
- Press the red button to release the item.
|Model/SKU||Nemo GRABO / NG-2B-FB|
|Battery||14.8VDC 2600mAh Li-ion|
|Charger Input Voltage||100-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Battery Charging Time||~2hrs|
|Non-Stop Running Time (Full Charge)||1.5hrs|
|Running Cycles (On Full Charge)||900 ON-OFF cycles of 10 seconds|
|Stand-by Mode (Charge Hold)||30 days|
|Pump Service Life||100000+ ON-OFF cycles / 800+ hrs continuous|
|Rated Air Flow||0.7cfm (20 L/min)|
|Maximum Vacuum Rate||11.6Psi (0.8 Bar, 80 kPa)|
|Maximum Lifting Capacity||375Lbs (170 kg)|
|L x W x H||12.1 x 7.37 x 4.91” ( 297 x 181 x 121 mm )|
|Net Weight (With Battery)||3.3Lbs (1.6 kg)|
|Working Temperature||32°F~140°F ( 0°~60 °C )|
|Applicable Surface Type||Peak/valley heights less than 0.1” (3mm), arc less than 5°|