OMEGA DIAMOND Blue Ripper Jr Saw Package Sale | Saw, Rails, and Diamond BladesSKU: OMGDMD-BLPCKG
Apply for finance
Blue Ripper Jr Saw Package with Rails and Diamond Blades
- Blue Ripper Jr Saw (Retail - $1,543.75)
- 7' (92") and 12' (148) Rails ( Retail - $451.25 + $760 = $1211.25)
- 6 x 8" Archon Blades (Retail - $65 x 6= 520)
Blue Ripper Jr SawThe Blue Ripper Jr. Rail Saw is brought to you by Omega Diamond. The Blue Ripper Rail Saw is one of the best granite rail saws on the market. The Blue Ripper comes in a couple of different versions and horsepower. This Ripper Saw is the smaller version of the rail saw. The Blue Ripper Jr is not only great for fabrication shops but it is small and light engough to take on the job. This powerful, light-weight, portable granite rail saw makes cutting granite countertops a breeze! Do you need speed, accuracy and quality work at your job site? The Blue Ripper Jr. Rail Saw delivers that and much more. Whether in the shop or out on the job site, the Blue Ripper Jr. Rail Saw nails precision work with ease. The Blue Ripper Jr. Rail Saw makes full plunge cuts up to 4 cm in depth. By using the rail system there is no need to use gauges, shims, or offset measurements. Your rail is your guide. With this rail system you will have accuracy and smoothness absolutely better, and faster, than by hand. Technical Specifications: Takes full plunge cuts past 4cm deep! Up to 4 FPM cut speed, single pass through 2cm absolute black! 4,300 motor RPM. Accepts up to 8" blades Standard 5/8" blade Arbor. One-hand water disconnect. The rail saw has an easy-adjust locking height adjustment, Only 19.8 pounds in weight! Manufactured with PRIDE in the USA! Included Items: Makita 5477NB hypoid saw or Bosch 1677M worm-drive saw. 8" blade and a10ft. water hose with inline ball-valve shut-off Inline GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) Optional 7ft. Stainless Steel Rail (same rail system as Blue Ripper Sr Rail Saw) Optional 13ft. on piece Stainless Steel Rail (note this rail must ship via truck) Note: Rails are made of 304 stainless steel not soft aluminum. Furthermore, they are one continuous piece!! Not some flimsy bolt together!! Technical Specifications of the Blue Ripper jr. Rail Saw
- Takes full plunge cuts past 4cm deep!
- Up to 4 FPM cut speed, single pass through 2cm absolute black!
- 4,300 motor RPM
- Accepts up to 8" blades
- Standard 5/8" blade Arbor
- One-hand water disconnect
- Easy-adjust locking height adjustment
- Only 19.8 pounds in weight!
- Manufactured with PRIDE in the USA!
- Makita 5477NB hypoid saw, or Bosch 1677M worm-drive saw.
- 8" blade
- 10ft. water hose with inline ball-valve shut-off
- Inline GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter)
- Optional 7ft. Stainless Steel Rail (same rail system as Blue Ripper Sr Rail Saw)
- Optional 13ft. on piece Stainless Steel Rail (note this rail must ship via truck)
Archon 8" Blade for Blue Ripper Jr Saw (Select Semi-Silent or Silent Blades)
This diamond blade is for Blue Ripper Junior Rail Saw from Omega Diamond. The 8 inch diamond blade is made with an array pattern of diamonds to optimize cutting performance. The granite blade is long lasting and easily cuts granite and other hard stones. The blade can be used on a Blue Ripper or any other type of rail saw.
Traditionally, fast-cutting diamond blades did not have a long life-span, and long-lasting blades did not cut fast.
Long life and fast cutting speed were incompatible. Now, both fast cutting speed and long life exist in the same diamond blade - the Arrayed Pattern Diamond Blade.
- Diamonds specifically pattern-arrayed in each segment
- Granite, Quartzite, Quartz, Porcelain, and Marble
- No more random diamond placement in blade segments
- 30% longer blade-life than traditional blades
- Uniform diamond exposure to the stone surface over entire segment life
- No uneven segment deterioration or premature diamond loss
- Smoother cut with virtually no chipping
- Standard segment height of 10mm