RUBI TOOLS TP-S Tile Cutter
$383.38 – $770.80
TP-S Tile Cutter Single guide with multipoint separator and angular measurement
Each market has its own needs and RUBI therefore has the range of TP-S manual single guide cutters. These tile cutters are designed for intensive work with any type of ceramic tile. TP-S tile cutters are ideal for cutting porcelain tiles (BIa type). They include a highly impact-resistant monoguide system, which gives them a very long life. The ergonomic handle of TP-S tile cutters is adapted to a working system by pushing the handle and includes a retractable breaker of 2204.6 lbs of breaking power, which can deal with tile thicknesses from 13/64 in. to 25/32 in. It is also very easy to use and provides the professional tile installer greater working speed. In addition, the mobile breaker on TP-S tile cutters ensures high quality in diagonal and angular cuts. All models in the range of TP-S tile cutters feature a central pivot swivel square for quick and precise measurement of angular cuts. Thanks to the lateral stop, the ceramic tile installer can make repetitive cuts very easily and with maximum precision. RUBI TP-S tile cutters have a high strength two-layer aluminum base with a shock absorption effect, and lateral supports for large tiles. Unlike the TP-T tile cutter, with this one you work in a position similar to the double-guide cutters, i.e. in front of the machine. TP-S ceramic tile cutters work with a 7/8 in. scoring wheel, made of long lasting tungsten carbide. This allows us to adapt to each material with a very versatile and effective scoring wheel diameter. All these features make these tile cutters very simple machines to use, whilst also durable and lightweight. TP-S tile cutters do not require great care or need any maintenance because the guides do not require lubrication. * There are some ceramic materials, with thicknesses greater than 19/32 in., which due to their physical characteristics, internal tensions or finishing, may be difficult to cut manually. It is recommendable to make some sample cuts to determine the compatibility of the product.
- Single guide system highly resistant to impacts. Longer life
- Ergonomic handle with breaker built-in for speed and ease of use.
- Swivel bracket with central pivot for fast and accurate measurement of angular cuts.
- Long-lasting laser engraved square.
- Swivel bracket with central pivot for fast and accurate measurements.
- For intensive cutting of ceramic tile, ideal for Porcelain tiles.
- Reinforced breaking feet.
- Lateral stop for repetitive and accurate cuts.
- Two-layer base with damping effect
- Base supplement for large tile format.
- Carrying handle. (for TP-66-S and TP-75-S models).
- Set designed to be used by pushing the handle.
- RUBIFLEX ergonomic handle.
- Ø 7/8"(22mm) scoring wheel included. (Ref. 18914)