RUBI TOOLS TS-MAX Tile Cutters
$377.53 – $539.92
Apply for finance
The range of TS-MAX tile cutters offers professionals a light and functional tool and are ideal for intensive cutting of ceramic tiles, especially for frequent cutting of porcelain tiles (BIa type)
All models in the range of TS-MAX tile cutters include a practical, high performance single point breaker with 1764 lbs. of maximum breaking pressure, specially designed for cutting very hard materials with maximum thicknesses of 9/16". This breaker includes the SMART POWER function via which the breaker itself regulates the breaking pressure depending on the thickness of the tile, applying maximum pressure to materials of greater thickness.The bimaterial handle on the TS-MAX tile cutters has an impeccable ergonomic design, providing the user greater comfort while working. All TS-MAX tile cutter models include a large lateral stop for better gripping of ceramic tiles, and more precision in repetitive cuts. The RUBI TS-MAX tile cutters are equipped with a large reinforced base to give the professional greater comfort and stability while working. The TS-MAX tile cutters are equipped with two chromed steel guides, rectified and calibrated, and with anti-corrosion treatment. This double guide system offers the user better and greater visibility of the scoring line, thus obtaining high precision in every cut. The possibility of using the full range of RUBI interchangeable scoring wheels from 1/4" to 7/8", allows for adapting TS-MAX tile cutters to each ceramic material, and achieving maximum performance and cut quality. TS-MAX tile cutters include two scoring wheels as standard: one of 1/4" for cutting tiles and another of 13/32" for glazed stoneware. Finally, one of the most distinctive and specific aspects of the RUBI tile cutters is the transport case with reinforced latches and hinges, to protect and facilitate the mobility of our TS-MAX tile cutters.
- Wide base. Greater bearing surface for increased stability and cutting quality.
- Ergonomic handles. Maximum comfort.
- Progressive "SMART POWER" breaking system adapts to each type of material.
- Reinforced components for heavy duty work. Greater durability.
- For the intensive cutting of ceramic tiles.
- Available in two colors.
- Transport case, with reinforced closures and hinges.
- 1764lb High performance single point breaker
- Double guide for better visibility of the scoring and cutting line.
- Chromed steel guides, calibrated and rectified, with anti corrosion treatment.
- Lateral stop for straight and 45º repetitive cuts.
- Bigger reinforced base for a higher comfort and better stability when cutting.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from Ø1/4" (6mm) to Ø13/32"(10mm).
- With Ø6mm and 10mm scoring wheels and transport case included.