OMEGA DIAMOND Blue Ripper Jr. Rail SawSKU: OMGDMD-BLURIPJR
$1,423.00 – $2,911.00
Apply for finance
Blue Ripper Jr Rail Saw is an industry leading rail saw for cutting granite and stone, that can be used in the shop or on the job.Blue Ripper Rail Saw is also available in larger sizes (G2 and Blue Ripper Sr.) and in Fabrication Package Deals. The Blue Ripper Jr. Rail Saw is brought to you by Omega Diamond. The Blue Ripper Rail Saw is one of the best granite rail saws on the market. The Blue Ripper comes in a couple of different versions and horsepower. This Ripper Saw is the smaller version of the rail saw. The Blue Ripper Jr is not only great for fabrication shops but it is small and light enough to take on the job. This powerful, light-weight, portable granite rail saw makes cutting granite countertops a breeze! Do you need speed, accuracy and quality work at your job site? The Blue Ripper Jr.™ Rail Saw delivers that and much more. Whether in the shop or out on the job site, the Blue Ripper Jr. Rail Saw nails precision work with ease. The Blue Ripper Jr.™ Rail Saw makes full plunge cuts up to 4 cm in depth. By using the rail system there is no need to use gauges, shims, or offset measurements. Your rail is your guide. With this rail system you will have accuracy and smoothness absolutely better, and faster, than by hand. Technical Specifications: Takes full plunge cuts past 4cm deep! Up to 4 FPM cut speed, single pass through 2cm absolute black! 4,300 motor RPM. Accepts up to 8" blades Standard 5/8" blade Arbor. One-hand water disconnect. The rail saw has an easy-adjust locking height adjustment, Only 19.8 pounds in weight! Manufactured with PRIDE in the USA! Included Items: Makita 5477NB hypoid saw, 8" blade and 10ft. water hose with inline ball-valve shut-off Inline GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) Optional 7ft. Stainless Steel Rail (same rail system as Blue Ripper Sr Rail Saw) Optional 13ft. on piece Stainless Steel Rail (note this rail must ship via truck) Note: Rails are made of 304 stainless steel not soft aluminum. Furthermore, they are one continuous piece!! Not some flimsy bolt together!!
Technical Specifications of the Blue Ripper jr. Rail Saw
- Takes full plunge cuts past 4cm deep!
- Up to 4 FPM cut speed, single pass through 2cm absolute black!
- 4,300 motor RPM
- Accepts up to 8" blades
- Standard 5/8" blade Arbor
- One-hand water disconnect
- Easy-adjust locking height adjustment
- Only 19.8 pounds in weight!
- Manufactured with PRIDE in the USA!
- Makita 5477NB hypoid saw (951-564 does not include a motor, only Makita mounts)
- 8" blade
- 10ft. water hose with inline ball-valve shut-off
- Inline GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter)
- Optional 7ft. Stainless Steel Rail (same rail system as Blue Ripper Sr Rail Saw)
- Optional 13ft. on piece Stainless Steel Rail (note this rail must ship via truck)